Here are some of the planned activities of the Department of Mathematics Education 2009.
- Mathematics Seminar
- Workshop courses
- Teaching book workshops
- KBK Workshop
- Rejuvenation of computer and internet facilities in each lecturer’s room
- Workshop on utilizing computer application programs to solve math problems
- Preparation of information systems majors
- Literature development courses
- Research and publication
- Organizing lectures with e-learning system
- Coaching student olympics, development of student peer tutors, scholarships, and other student activities.
- Development of mathematics lab and mathematics learning
- Preparation for international class
- Preparation of SOP activities
Some other agendas of activities we have not shown here.
Until mid-January 2009, the agenda of activities that have started / is being carried out: mathematics seminars, workshops of several kbk, and literature development majors. Other activities will begin to be carried out as scheduled in the coming months in 2009.