On Friday, October 12, 2018, UPI’s Mathematics e-Learning class, otherwise known as Surala, received a visit from Japan’s MOFA ODA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs Official Development Assistance) team in order to build cooperation. A total of 7 MOFA ODA representatives came directly from Japan:
- Hiroshi Sato (Chief Senior Researcher, Institute of Developing Economies)
- Shunsuke Rai (Associate Professor, Meiji Gakuin University)
- Yuko Aoki (Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd)
- Noriko Otsuki (Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd)
- Yume Mori (Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd)
- Maiko Fuktomi (Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd)
- Takaaki Kato (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).